Monday, November 16, 2009

Merry Christmas Card Group Ladies!!!!

We've talked about having a place to collect all our recipes, etc., for quite a while. I thought maybe a blog like this would work out (and make a nice Christmas surprise for you). Here we can add our recipes or card examples or paper craft ideas. This is also nice because the labels act like an index for us to look up whatever we need to find.

I hope this will work out for all of us and that we'll really enjoy this blog. Any time you want to add something, just email it to me and I'll post it on here. And for those of you who blog yourselves (Julie and Jen) I'll give you the password for here and you can add your own stuff.

Thanks for all the fun and great ideas you always have. I love card group and appreciate each of you so much. Happy Holidays!!

Love, Erin

1 comment: